Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tight belly after pregnancy




Today I did my regular workout. As I told you before I'm an athlete. During the day when I have time I'm doing abs. I have a kid that is 2.6 years old. My abs are better than ever. I'll tell you what to do to tighten this belly. Start doing sit ups that are easy for you, but with more repetitions. Later on continue with a bit harder. I don't do abs work everyday, once it get tight it's fine to skip a day or two (don't tell anyone bit I skip week sometimes LOL). I don't like when the commercials are saying you will loose everything by buying their pill or else, if it was so easy the athletes were going to get pills instead of working out. If your belly is very loose it will be hard to get super tight, but definitely you can get fit. Here are some of the ingredients that you should limit: bread, soda, sweets, fried foods, and drinks that contains whip cream and lots of syrup. I'm not saying that you should not eat them at all, but avoid them as much as you can. If you are stay home mom, and you get bored don't go for the food, drink juice, water, etc. I'll tell you a "secret" what I did after I had my son. You know during pregnancy you are suppose to use oil, lotion or else for your belly, it's to prevent stretch marks. I used a lot because my skin was so tight and itchy. One hour after I delivered I had elastic belt, the one that is sold in every baby store, it's called after pregnancy belt ( it's a elastic). I was putting lotion and wearing the belt 24/7 for almost 2 months. I was taking brakes because it's tight and you get crazy sometimes, so if you feel you need a brake take it for a couple of hours.
Don't make it too tight, just tight but comfortable. And 6 weeks later I star doing some sit ups.
One of the pictures is 16 days after I had my baby, and the next one is later in the months. If I find the picture 9 months pregnant I'll post it later. Let me know how you lost the baby weights, or how you get fit.

1 comment:

  1. I was in a good shape before I got pregnant but not my belly, if you work out a couple times a week you will be fine.

    ReplyDelete