Sunday, August 8, 2010

Kindle2 vs Nook

I like to read and I know that we have another gadget on the market called ebook. I was reading a lot of reviews from experts, but really want to know from you what do you think and do you still prefer to read from a book rather than a gadget. If you have one of those can tell me what you love about them.
I recently spoke with some people and I can tell that 50% said they prefer to feel the book in their hands, and the other 50% were very happy with the ebook because it was lights and they enjoyed it very much.
Here’s some good points about Kindle2:
-The Kindle has text-to-speech function, so it can treat an ebook like audio book. This function is not present on the Nook.
-The price of ebooks for the Nook on Barnes and Nobles are more expensive than the ebooks on the Kindle. This can make quite a difference in long term, the price difference adds up as you buy more books.

Let me know what will you recommend me. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment