Monday, August 2, 2010

Kim Kardashian beautiful as always


Kim Kardashian is one of my favorites. She looks great all the time. I watched their reality show and love the sisters and their family. Don't you think that they have a great style? I think they do and never been to their store but hope one day I'll visit it. Here's Kim outfit.

























Look for less

This is the other outfit that can be worn the same way as the previous that I mentioned. You can have color or just gray. I prefer color, that's why I tried it with a orange top. It gives a beautiful accent to the outfit. The price is $12 ( can you believe it) and again TJMaxx.



















As I promised to post a pictures of 2 outfits that I got and how you can combine them. This pretty blouse has a very faded colors in front, it looks like a scarf but it's not. It can be worn as a dress or as a blouse, you can see how I'm showing on the pictures with jeans and as a dress. (you can wear it with pant's as well, and tights also). Let's not forget the shoes. It does great with boots (I prefer with heel because the dress is very elegant) or any shoes that are with heel. I absolutely love this piece because you have not 1 but 2 or more outfits for the price of 1. This blouse you can find in TJMaxx, and the price was $29.









I I found beautiful tops, skirts and many more on SALE, I think that they are very pretty. Everything $15 or less. This is a great deal. If you purchase something share with us. Here's a link to the site Hot Couture .









Now is the time if you would like to buy a beautiful outfit or shoes that are for the summer. I know that you think why do I want to do that, I'll tell you. On the beginning of every season the prices for all apparel and shoes are very high, now every store has lots of staff on SALE. Choose something that you can combine with a couple of things and that will be stylish too. This way you will save money and you will have the staff you wanted. Some people are shopping even for Christmas, I don't thing it's a bad idea, because you can buy a very nice things for half or less than what you usually pay. Some of the stores that has a great shoes and sandals on sale are DSW, Off Broadway, ect.. Clothing: Macy's, JC Penny, Target, ets.. And not to forget online shopping.
Let me know how do you save on outfits?
The way I save money is the way I advise you, I know how to combine my outfits and it look like I have a lot. Hope this will help you. Have a great one.


No comments:

Post a Comment