Saturday, August 28, 2010

Crafty Life


Hey guys, are you a crafty person?

I love making things myself, because:
1. Saving money. I you go to the store and buy the same craft that actually you can make it will cost you way more.

2. Having fun and learning new techniques. I love challenging myself with different projects, and after I make it I feel that I accomplished something, OK sometime the result is not what I expected but at least I see how hard some people are working to make the this craft.

3. Making it as a present that will have more value, because it's made by you not a factory or else. I've noticed before when I'm giving a Gift Card or something from the store, whoever is receiving it it's say "thanks for coming" or else. When you give them something you made especially for them they are so impressed and showing it to everyone. So you make the decision.

4. You can do it with your family. This is one thing that can be done with your kids or husband or else and this is the time you can have fun and bond. Let me tell you I've seen how busy everyone's life is and it makes me sad that sometimes a small thing can make a big difference in our life.

I thing that's all positive and will be fun. Don't think that I can make everything. No but I would love to learn, I'm not good at drawing bit I want to be a fashion designer one day. Do you think that this will stop me, I don' t think so. Because as long as you have ideas you will achieve your goals.
Soon I'll post how to make a decorative pillow. Let me know what is the craft you want to make but don't know how and I'll try to help you.
Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment